Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Clothing - Christmas in March

I woke up celebrating this morning, despite the unfavorable amount of white stuff covering my crocuses. I have no printable comments to say about welcoming the first day of Spring with a blizzard. Rather, I realized I had two shirts off my approved list that never made it out of my bureau and therefore haven't been worn these past two weeks. EUREKA! I am so excited. I think I may be on to something and should consider gradually adding back articles of my clothing once this month's fast is complete. Talk about changing my attitude about what it is I have to wear. I've never been this emotional over a red turtleneck in my life.

Oh shoot. I think I just figured out that I am still missing the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...