Thursday, July 27, 2006

Akeret ha-bayit

Hi, Ladies! Sorry this is so last minute, but this week has been a bit crazy mentally-speaking with Michael taking the bar exam yesterday and today. I finally did come up with an idea for us all to meet at a nearby farm, but it looks like we’ll have to save that plan for another week with the weather not looking so good tomorrow. So unless someone would like to offer their house as “host place”, we can meet here again at my house. Hope that’s ok for everyone. I guess the summer does make it a bit harder to plan things. Anyway, just drop me a line if you think you’ll be able to make it.

Thought for the week:
In the Torah women are called akeret ha-bayit, the foundation
of the home. That doesn’t mean washing dishes. It’s educating our
children in everything we think about life. That’s the nature of what a
mother is.
– Chaya Sasonkin


Has anyone been able to read the New Harvest newsletter I forwarded two weeks ago? Tomorrow’s discussion will center around the first three pages of the newsletter. Let me know if you need me to send it to you again. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...