Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Long Time, No See

I know it's been forever since I posted anything here, but I guess that's what happens when one has a baby. So forgive me...I am also not here to post anything new concerning my own thoughts and inspirations. Mainly because I have no new thoughts and inspirations due to being in survival mode while having a colicky newborn in the house. But I did come across a great blog post that I just had to share. So glean wisdom from someone else's thoughts and inspirations and read this...


When God Breaks Your Heart

There it was glaring out from the computer screen. The words I never thought I would see. I had been so confident in how God had directed me. For a moment I could not breathe. “We regret to inform you that…” I couldn’t read the rest of the email. The tears suddenly gushing down my face had obscured my vision. The email shattered my dreams. My heart, that desired so badly to serve God in this particular way, crumbled into pieces.

To continue reading, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...