Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Brainless

Crystal here.  Going into my second week with this experiment has shown me that I am perfectly comfortable wearing almost the same thing every. single. day.  Wow, totally didn't expect that.  In fact, my pile of approved clothes sits in a small pile right inside my bedroom door so I don't even have to really put my clothes away when I'm done wearing them for the day.  This also makes it quite brainless in picking out my outfit for the day.  The ease and convenience of  it all has me seriously considering planning out my monthly wardrobe like people plan out their monthly food menu.  Month of May?  Oh, yes, 3 pants, 4 shirts and a pair of pajamas.  June?  Shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops.  All. month. long.  Hmmmm...I thought this was supposed to be a sacrificial experiment.  Am I missing something or just reveling in the simplicity of it all?  Is there boredom there? Sure.  Am I sometimes tempted to choose something else?  Of course.  But this experiment is really catering to my overstimulated, overwhelmed, need-to-make-life-really-easy, don't-make-me-think-too-hard brain.  I blame it on the children.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...