Thursday, March 28, 2013

Clothing Cheater

Well, I've started cheating. I kinda knew I would. Last night, when I went to get ready for bed and remembered that my one set of PJs was in the wash (downstairs) and I hadn't had the time to do laundry (like, this whole week), and it was just way too warm (thank Jesus) for my fleece jammies anyway, so I grabbed a cotton pair and called it a night.

Then, this morning, after two days of sweating to death, I grabbed a cardigan to get me through the morning and evening instead of wearing one of my sweaters. If you know me, you know I don't over heat EVER, so this is serious business.

The Lesson learned? Clothing fasts of this magnitude were not meant to be conducted during a change of season in a four-season climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...